Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Office Machinery

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Office Machinery

    Do you have that one piece of "mechanical wonder" at the office that is supposed to make your life easier? I swear every single fax machine that I have ever used has FUBARed what I was trying to send or recieve. Today has been one of those days and I swear if I have to Fax another document, I am going to scream!
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Office Machinery

    PC load letter?

    What the [censored] does that mean?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Office Machinery

    Best movie ever. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    Inactive Member The Dawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2006
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Office Machinery

    D@mn it feels good to be a gangsta.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Roy_Macavoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Office Machinery *DELETED*

    Post deleted by R0cketer
    ---Grip it.....and Rip It---

    Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Office Machinery

    OFFICE SPACE!!!!!!!!
    "I love my staplur" lol u gotta love it
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Roy_Macavoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Office Machinery *DELETED*

    [censored] a

    better?
    ---Grip it.....and Rip It---

    Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •